July 5, 2023, by Noor Syuhada
Want to Be Part of the Beauty that Moves the World at L’Oréal?
On the 27th of June, UNM Careers got an opportunity to attend the “L’Oréal Open House: Create the Beauty that Moves the World” at the JW Marriot Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
The event was amazing and inspiring! It was a great time hearing some of the insightful sharings from people in L’Oréal regarding their journey of working and being a part of the L’Oréal team. Additionally, we brought along a few UNM talents to provide career exposure and opportunities for them to network with potential employers (occasionally we do this so make sure to not miss out on our email and attend our event!).
Other than showcasing the appreciation of People culture, sustainability, and CSR commitment as well as their wonderful products, L’Oréal also shared about their Talent Experience programs such as Young Talent Program, Management Trainee Program & Brandstorm Challenge. You can check out the programs below and apply if you are interested. 🙂
- Management Trainee Program:
- 18 Months Development Program for Graduates or those with less than 2 years of experience.
- Expose to different rotations in Sales, E-commerce, Data, Marketing, and many more
- Upon graduation will land in an Assistant Manager role
- Join period: September
- Ignite Internship Program
- Ignite Internship 2023 – Commercial/Marketing/Digital
- Ignite Internship 2023 – Operations
- 5-6 months Internship Program for active students – full-time and paid
- Exposure to professional roles and working in the beauty industry
- Fast track to Management Trainee Program
- Join period: July – Aug
Last but not least, we would say that we are honoured to be invited and to have the chance to experience such a wonderful and insightful event. We hope the initiative could bring the best opportunities for our talents and we are always open to collaboration in the future.
Psst.. our students seemed to have something to share about their experience, let’s check it out!